Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fashion Obsessions!

Fashion Obsession #1
Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Collection - Monogra
m Graffiti Speedy 30 priced at $1,180
OMG!!! I SO WANT THIS BAG!!!!! I would do anything to get this bag! Unfortunately, I don't think wont be able to get this on Feb 2 (public r
elease worldwide) or anytime soon due to my overspending this past month (It's end of season sale! hello? how can I possibly resist that???). I just wish that It would still be available until june! We're meant to be my dear LV! DON'T GO AWAY DON'T LEAVE ME!



Fashion Obsession #2
Stella Luna Oxfords in Red and in Black! Yes! Oxfords again! I'm sooo totally obsessed with Oxfords! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I shall buy these next month! I just need to reload my weapon (atm) via daddy dearest.


Fashion Obession #3
Cabochon Bracelets! at FuddyDuddy all i can say is CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!! I want the black one and the white one! it would look so totally cute with one of my rings!







I can't wait till next month!! which is only 2 weeks away! I hope I can wait that long!

No comments: