Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Cool Manila breeze




For the past Week, the weather here in Manila has been cold even during the afternoons, even when you the sun is shining high up in the sky, you can feel a cool breeze touching your skin. It's been a long time since it has been this cold during the months of January, all I can say is EYELOVEEET!!!! I've missed the cool breeze that sweeps, Manila during the months of December, January, and even February. Time to bring out those thick jackets, scarves and mittens perhaps? Winter Wonderland? One can hope! the weather reminds me of the 19th century where Manila the weather in Manila was still cool. Reminds me? what I've been born in the 19th century? hahaha! well! anyway... The weather is fabulous and I hope this isn't just a one time thing. A global warming weather going haywire kind of thing.

The Weather in Manila as of today

24 degrees Celsius

see more in yahoo weather

No comments: